The 21st of each month is an exciting time at Casa De Chaos. It’s when our LOOT CRATES arrive via the trusty USPS. In my efforts to be more pro-active on here and on the Tubes of the You I figured I might as well do an unboxing video showcasing all of these awesome goodies… so I did. Plus I asked you guys over on my Instagram if you’d like me to do an unboxing video and you said yes so…. you have only yourselves to blame. /kidding.
I won’t lie… I have been looking forward to this LOOT CRATE since they revealed the theme and hinted at what was in the box: Game of Thrones and Princess Bride goodies. Yes. HECK YES! Some months, the loot has been hit or miss but this month’s crate is AWESOME! Want to see why? Check out my unboxing video below…and subscribe to my YOUTUBE channel if you want. I am going to go ahead and apologize for the video “blurriness” at points in the unboxing video. My main camera died and so I am filming with a totally different camera and am trying to get used to everything and work out the kinks.
Want to get your own LOOT CRATE: http://looted.by/chNOL (use my friend referral code for more awesomeness!)
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
- Dungeons & Dragons T-Shirt: Be a walking billboard for D&D lovers, world-wide, with this red shirt and their fresh new logo.RAWR. Side note: I like going to conventions and counting how many people I see wearing LOOT CRATE t-shirts. Yep. I’m weird.
- Harry Potter Luggage Tag: Your luggage will be magical, even though you’re not really going to Hogwarts. It’s the thought that counts, right?
- An Inflatable Crown: This looks super silly on, but it’s pretty cool and can be a total fashion accessory in either a pool or a bouncy castle.
- Exclusive RPG Bow Tie: FRIGGIN LOVE THIS THING. It has little dragons and d20 dice all over it. I will probably even let Bently wear it because he is a dog with an excellent fashion sense. You can also wear this as a hair bow (judging from the picture in the FANTASY guide/magazine-thingy).
- The Princess Bride Playing Cards: These are so gorgeous. Mr. Chaos and I played a mean game of war with these beauties. The artwork on the face cards are so well done. Great job, Albino Dragon.
- Exclusive Game of Thrones USB Flash Drive: A frakkin’ 4gb USB drive in the shape of House Stark’s sigil? HELL YES! It’s completely inconspicuous, too! I just hope that I don’t lose it.
- Game of Thrones Magnet Set: 5 magnets. 4 of the major house sigils (Lannister, Baratheon, Stark, and Targaryen) and one of the Game of Thrones logo. These are great if you’re wanting to see who will take over the land on your fridge. Does that mean north of the Wall is on the freezer?
- Loot Crate “Fantasy” exclusive button: Every box comes with a button and this button is totally reminding me of Espionage Cosmetic’s Treasure Map nail wraps.
I was very surprised that NOTHING from Lord of the Rings or The Hobbit made it into this month’s box. That’s not to say that I am disappointed with this month’s goodies, because I am not. I think this box is awesome!
Did you get this month’s LOOT CRATE? What were your thoughts? Lemme know in the comments!!
Hopefully this post and unboxing video were too terribly boring for you guys. I am still trying to get my barrings on this whole “Youtube” thing so if there’s something you’d like me to do or look you’d like me to try – let me know. I am such a sucker for feedback and I love knowing what you guys would like to see.
FOR THE FACE:
- CoverFX Mattifying Primer + Custom Colour Drops in the shade N20.
- Kat Von D foundation powder in the shade Light 45 to set.
- Kat Von D Shade and Light Face Contour Kit
- L’oreal True Match Blush in Perfect Peach
- Sephora Baked Highlighter in Stardust
- Brows: UD Electric Palette (purples) and NYX colored mascara in Extreme Purple
FOR THE LIPS:
- Kat Von D Star-Studded Lipstick in Lolita.
FOR THE EYES:
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- NXY JEP in Milk as a base
- Urban Decay Electric Palette, Specifically Thrash and Fringe
- Urban Decay LSD 24/7 Pencil
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper
- Kat Von D Immortal Lash Mascara
- Halloween Lashes from Walmart – that kept coming up on the inner corners for the video…. sooooooooo annoying.