It’s September, which means Ulta’s annual 21 Days of Beauty Event. This event features beauty
deals STEALS that only come around once or twice a year. If you are a makeup lover, I’m fairly sure you already know what I’m talking about, but if not – these deals are perfect for stocking up on your favorite products for the rest of the year.
I’m going to apologize for not posting this sooner, but you know how life has been recently… I’m trying to find my feet still, but at the moment – we’re just taking life a step at a time.
With all that aside, here are my picks for the event:
- September 4th: URBAN DECAY REVOLUTION LIPGLOSS for $11/each instead of $22. I ended up picking up two of these, Kinky and Apocalypse. I wasn’t aware that there is only a 2 per person limit otherwise I would have gotten more. I mean, sure I could have gone into the store multiple times that day. I was surprised at the pigmentation with these puppies, and I am going to be using Apocolypse in an upcoming tutorial… so stay tuned.
- September 10th: ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS BROW POWDER for $11.50 instead of $23. I am a huge fan of the Dipbrow Pomades but I wanted to try them out – and for half off, I say that’s a better time than any. I picked up one, in Soft Brown, since I’ve been experimenting with different brow styles. Hopefully, this will help me fill in my brow for a softer, fuller brow look – if that makes sense.
- Septemeber 14th: IT COSMETICS TIGHTLINE MASCARA for $12 instead of $24. This is my favorite mascara for really getting in there and coating my lashes without them looking comfy. While I am not a fan of the WATERPROOF version, I like the Tightline formula.
- September 16th: CLARISONIC BRUSH HEADS for BOGO Free. It’s skincare folks, and I like to stock up on my brush heads when I can… especially when they’re BOGO free.
- September 17th: URBAN DECAY AFTERGLOW 8 HOUR POWDER BLUSH for $13 instead of $26. I’m still on the fence about picking one or two of these up… mostly because I already have a ton of blushes and blushes aren’t like eyeshadows. Do you guys have any favorites? What two shades should I pick up? Let me know in the comments below.
Would you like to see my culminating haul of all my ULTA goodies after this event concludes? Let me know in the comments… I never know if you guys like to see/read about those sorts of things.
Speaking of the comments, tell me what you are going to (or have already) picked up from this year’s festivities.